Maintenance Person Vacancy
Cowbridge with Llanblethian Town Council is seeking to employ a flexible, local person for the role of Caretaker/Maintenance Person.
Detail of the post are as follows:
- 25 hours per week reporting to the Town Clerk
- 2 year Fixed Term contract with renewal possible after analysis of hours.
- 21 days annual leave per annum. 6 months’ probation period.
- Salary at SCP level 5, £9.74 per hour . LGPS –Pension Scheme.
- Location of work mainly within Cowbridge but also at various venues & Council facilities around the town as necessary.
- Nature of work as in job description, but mainly litter collection, some weeding, play area and cemetery inspections, minor buildings maintenance & repairs, building decoration work & repairs, some operation of machinery for grass cutting, strimming and hedge work, checks on machinery & minor repairs. Work will be at various times throughout the day according to Town Council requirements, and will involve occasional weekends. To provide cover for Town Hall Caretaker when needed.
- Working with the Town Council staff on a daily basis to maintain and improve community facilities in the town.
Applications can be made by email or post to the Town Clerk, using the Council’s job application form and must be received by 12 noon on Friday 22nd March 2019.
Interviews to take place on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
For more information and an application pack, please call the Town Clerk, Ceri Anderson on
01446 773385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cowbridge with Llanblethian Town Council, Town Hall, Cowbridge, CF71 7AD